Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fav Gaijin Gyaru part 1

Hello everyone!! Today I'm going to show you my favorite gaijin gyaru!^__^
This is the first part, since I have so many gaijin gals I admire and I don't want to make this post really long XD!
(hope they don't mind me taking their pics xP):

Memi!
She is the first Fav gaijin gal I had xD, when I saw her in Ricoche.net I wanted to be like her someday! She was always so helpful, nice and looked like a barbie XD! <3 
She is just awesome!

Andrea
She is an Spanish gal and always makes silly faces XDD!
She is so funny and her coordinates are super cute *__*!

Another of my fav Latin gals!! she is super niceee *__* and her style is sooo cuteee!!
She has improved really fast too, which I really admire ^__^!

Jojo
She is soo cute and sweet! plus all her coordinates are awesomeeee
*__* another gal that really puts effort in her style and improves super fast!

Rox
she has like the perfect face XDD! seriously, her eyes always look soo cool *0* and I'm a big fan of her hair skills XD !

Jelly
She is sooo sweet and pretty ;___; <3 I love her coordinates and when I become a gal mama (in like 7 years XD) I want to look as amazing as she does XD! (hopefully lol)

Ramona
I really love her style sooo muchhh! her coordinates are amazing and she has the perfect body XD!
Plus her hair is so voluminous and perfect!

That's it for today I'll make a part 2 someday XD
cause I still have a bunch of fav gaijin gals to add to the list lol XD!
Bye bye!

29 comments:

  1. The one with the pink hair is the cutest...I love Asian style... Don't tell anyone...(in a whisper) sometimes I want to be Asian! http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow awesome !! thanks for the links ^^ <3<3 you are also in one of my favorite parts ^^http://www.suiprincess.com/2012/05/my-gaijin-inspirations-part-two.html
    sui ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you so much!! :D You're one of my favourite gaijin gyaru too!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so pretty *O* Thanks for sharing ^^ Looking forward to the other parts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww thank you so much nino ;//O//;! ♥ tu tambien eres una de mis gaijin gyaru favoritas ♥ si no fuera por tus consejos, creo que ahorita seria un intento de Gyaru xD! mil gracias nino ♥ nunca cambies! you're one of the best latin gyaru!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do agree with you,they're really beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful girls :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you very much nino *___* your are also very pretty & cute and your are already now amazing, so you will be even more in 7 years as gal mama X'D in 7 years i will be a gal granny mama lololo and youre also one of my favourite gajin gal's !! <3 ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  9. All stunning very talented gals, including yourself Miss Ninoshka :) Nice to see some love in the gal community!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Son todas guapísimas *.*

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for posting me here! <3 you're also one of my favorite gaijin gyaru *_*

    ReplyDelete
  12. woaaaaaaaaaaaa!! ahahha nunca pense que apareceria en este blog que tanto leo XD <3 walaa muchas gracias y que bonito!! con lo que te admiro yo a ti ;3 ; <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww I love these post so much !! I also make sometimes Gajin inspiration posts <3 thanks for the links *O* BTW you are also in my post: http://www.suiprincess.com/2012/05/my-gaijin-inspirations-part-two.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for including me among those amazing gals, that's so sweet! I remember when I first saw you on Ricochet too and I thought you were an awesome gal. You're one of my favorite gals too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great list! Some of these girls I actually didn't know! I'll have to go follow their blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. aww yay!!! glad you know them now! cause they are amazing *0*!

    ReplyDelete
  17. awwww thank you so much Memi ;___;! you are were and still are such a big inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. xDDD hahhaha nunca se sabe o__o!! Y gracias Andreaaa! admiro mucho tu estilo y las caras que haces XDD! si yo las tratara daria miedo ! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww Jojo! omg thank you so much <3 you are a great gal ;__;! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. siiii *0* ojala algun dia pueda ser tan buena como todas ellas XD!

    ReplyDelete
  21. awww thank you!! that's so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww thank you so much!! I hope I'll be as great as you are bye then *0*! hahaha gal granny mamaxD I just pictured that haha so funny! <3 you will still look young and fabulous Jelly ^0^8!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I knoww, they are amazing *__* <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I knowwww *m* wish I can meet them all someday XD!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww Clarissa! muchas graciasss! y pues tu me inspiras muchoo, mejoras mucho y te esfuerzas ;___;! toda una inspiracion! <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awww glad you like the post *0*! they are all amazing!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. omg!! thank you so muchhh *__* I'm so happy <3

    ReplyDelete